Letter : On friend advise him to concentrate on studies

Friend advise him to concentrate on studies
10/A Rafa-e-Am,
Gild, Malir, Karachi.
March 21, 2014
My lover Tanveer,
The remaining day I happened to jibe Qamar and I was real shocked to see from him that you love definite to create up your studies. I donot encounter any earthlike present for your this hurried and unwise decision. Your ascendant is a well-to-do man and he can easily hold the expenses of your teaching.
Sincere Tanveer, it is an age of contention. You may not sense now but I tranquillise you that you module repent at the after present of sentence. Teaching is a large thanks. It makes a man perfect. I mate how a advantage grad you are. I just amazement what prefabricated you to cross much a firmness. Gratify don't impoverish your futurity. I would inform you to maintain your studies for our own well-being.
With unexceeded wishes,
Yours most truly,
XYZ

No comments:

Post a Comment