Letter : To your friend congratulating him on his success

Personal and Private Letter
To your friend congratulating him on his success
77, Satellite Town,
Gujranwala.
March 30, 2014
Dear Akram,
I was highly pleased to see your result in yesterday’s newspaper. It is very encouraging to note that you have been placed in the first division the marks are sufficiently good. Your case may be marginal for the scholarship. May you win the scholarship?
I congratulate you and all other members of your family on this glorious success of yours. I hope you will continue your studies and join some college. There is no college in your town. You shall have to join hostel. I advise you to join the Government College, Lahore-an institution of repute and standing.
How is your father, now ? I hope he must have completely recovered from his illness. Pay my compliments to him and all other members of your family. My love to your brother-the "Pappu".
With best regards.
Yours sincerely,
Muhammad Ahmer.

No comments:

Post a Comment