Application : For the Post of Accountant

For the Post of Accountant
6, Firdatis Colony,
Karachi.
April 09, 2014
The General Manager,
Cotton Export Corporation,
I. I. Chundigar Road,
Karachi
Dear Sir,
Apropos of your advertisement in The Daily Dawn of 14th instant for the post of accountant, I offer myself as a candidate for the same. As regard my qualifications I submit as under. I am a young man of active habits and good physique.
2. I have been a first class student throughout during my student life and have passed my examinations as under:
a) S. S. C in A Grade in 2014
b) F. Corn in First Division in 1991
c) B. Corn in First Division in 1993
Diploma in Cost Accountancy in First Division in 2014
3. During my student life I have been working as a part time Assistant Accountant with Zeeshan Mills Limited in their night shift.
Under the above circumstances. I hope you will give me a chance to show my abilities.
Thanking you in anticipation.
Yours faithfully,
Adnan S. Khan

No comments:

Post a Comment