Application : To the deputy commissioner of district for the post of a clerk

To the deputy commissioner of your district for the post of a clerk
The Deputy Commissioner,
Muaffrgarh District.
Muzaffargarh.
April 10, 2014
Sir,
With due respects I offer myself as a candidate for the post of a clerk in your office in reply to your advertisement dated the 9th instant.
As regards my educational qualifications I beg to say that I passed my Intermediate Examination from the Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education, Lahore in the first division in 2005. During the period of my studies I had been a very hardworking student and generally stood first in English and Mathematics.
I belong to a respectable Zamindar family in Multan district I am a young man of twenty with good health and physique I am a very good player of hockey Dunn the period of my education I used to participate in debates and speech contests and was awarded various prizes and merit certificates for that.
At present I am working as a temporary Junior Clerk in the office of the Municipal College. Chishtian, District Bahawalnagar.
I attach the attested copes of the testimonials regarding my educational qualification, age, experience and efficiency in the office work.
If I am given a chance to serve your office, ! assure you, sir, that I shall perform my duties to your entire satisfaction.
I hope this application of mm. shall receive your most sympathetic consideration. I beg to remain,
Your most obedient servant.
XYZ

No comments:

Post a Comment