Application : To the Head Master of requesting to appoint as a teacher

To the Head Master of a High School requesting him to appoint you as a teacher
6, Sindhi Muslim Society
Karachi.
April 05, 2014
The Headmaster,
Al Ali School,
Gulshan-e-lqbal,
Karachi
Sir,
Apropos of your advertisement dated August 10,1995 in The Daily Dawn inviting applications for the post of Science teacher, I beg to offer myself as a candidate for the job.
As regards my qualifications I beg to state that I have passed my B.Sc. (hon’s) examination from 1-lyderabad University in the year 1982 obtaining first class. I have passed my BED examination from the same university in 1999 securing first division in theory as well as practice.
At present I am working as a teacher in a private school. I am not happy with my present employment because they don’t pay the salary for the period the school remains closed for summer vacation.
As regards my extra mural activities, I have been a hockey player since my school days and I am still a member of V. M. C. A Hockey team.
Under the above circumstances, I hope to get my candidature considered favorably. If you kindly select me, I assure you to give full satisfaction with my work as a science teacher.
Yours faithfully,
Asif Anees Sheikh

No comments:

Post a Comment