Application : To the Principal of college for the remission for your fine

To the Principal of your college for the remission for your fine
To,
The Principal,
Government College,
Lahore.
April 10, 2014
The Principal,
With due respects I beg to say that I proceeded on three days’ leave to my home to see my ailing mother. Unfortunately the condition of my mother worsened and I had to write a letter to you requesting for the extension of my leave.
When I came back after a week’s stay at home I was surprised to note that my application for the extension of leave did not reach your office. it appears to have been lost in transit.
I am sorry that I failed to send that application by the registered post of course, I sent it under postal certificate which is attached herewith in original for ready reference. I request you to kindly remit my fine for these days i.e., from 14’s to 19” instant I shall be highly thankful to you for this act of kindness
I beg to remain.
Your most obedient pupil
XZY

No comments:

Post a Comment