Letter : To complaint Railway authorities irregularities booking seats

To complaint to the Railway authorities about the irregularities in the booking of seats
R-772, Sector 9,
North Karachi,
Karachi.
April 05, 2014
The General Manager,
Pakistan Railways,
Lahore.
Dear Sir,
I take this Opportunity to draw your attention to the irregularities committed by the booking stall at cantt. Railway Station, Karachi.
A few days ago, I reached the booking office before 8 AM and stood in the queue for getting a seat booked for Peshawar. We waited till ten, when the window opened and a man was seen sitting in front of it. After a while he left his seat and was gone to take tea. After three quarters or so of an hour, he returned to his seat and started hooking.
When my turn came he informed me that no seat was available for the next fifteen days. He further advised me to come at 4 PM and if any scat was cancelled he would give the same to me. I was again informed in the evening that no seat was available.
As I was coming out of the verandah, a porter approached me and offered his services for getting the seat booked. Since I was in urgent need of the scat paid him 20% more than the fare and I got the scat booked.
I hope you would look into the matter and take steps to prevent this malpractice in future.
Yours Yours faithfully,
Faryal Saghir Khan

No comments:

Post a Comment