Letter : To him expressing regret

A student has disobey his teacher and has been rude to him, for which he repents he,letter to him expressing regret
Examination Hall,,
Karachi.
April 25, 2014
Respected Sir,
I write this letter with deep sense of regret and with a heavy heart. Yesterday when you asked me to leave the class, I disobeyed you and refused the leave the class. When you came near me, I rudely asked you not to touch my body. Then I angrily left the class and went home.
Here I thought over the whole matter calmly. My behavior was bad and I am very sorry for this Really I deserve harshest punishment.
I feel ashamed of attending the class. However, tomorrow I shall come to school. You may punish me in such manner as you choose. I shall bear it with all humility. Once more I express regret for my behavior and I promise that in future I shall not behave in this manner.
Yours obediently.
XYZ

No comments:

Post a Comment