English Essay on My Best Friend

My Best Friend

English Essay on "My Best Friend"

I have many friends but Mustafa is my best friend. I like him very much. He has been my friend from early school days. We read in the same school and passed our matriculation at the same time. Now, we attend the same college. He lives near my house. His father is a teacher. Mustafa always comes to the college in time. He is a very good student and all the lecturers like him very much. He helps every student of our class in their studies and also helps me in my studies. He is not a bookworm. He takes keen interest in games and other extracurricular activities. He is a good footballer. We play football together in the evening.

He is also a good speaker and takes part in the debates.educationsight.blogspot.com His memory is powerful and cites lines from lqbal, Ghalib, William Shakespeare, Wordsworth, Shelly and Tennyson. Under his influence I have become hard-working. He is a selfless and self-sacrificing friend. I am proud of him.

No comments:

Post a Comment