English Essay on My Hobby

My Hobby

English Essay on "My Hobby"

Every one has a hobby and it is on amusement to pass our leisure hours. Hobbies ore the healthiest and the most beneficial way of spending our spare time. So, it is necessary that we should have some hobby. There are many hobbies. Different people have different hobbies. My hobby is stamp collecting. This is a very popular and does not cost too much. I collect stamps of all countries and all nations and scientifically arrange and assort them in beautiful albums.

I have collected five thousand stomps up to now. On these stamps there are very beautiful pictures. Some of them have the pictures of the famous kings and queens and emperors and the founders of the different countries.educationsight.blogspot.com Besides, I have some scamps which have the pictures of famous mountains, rivers and valleys; and different kinds of birds and animals. This hobby is really educative values, and gives me a vast knowledge of the history and geography of the world.

I have some pen-friends in ‘merica, England, France, Germany, Saudi Arabia, Egypt, the U.A.E. and lndonesa who are also interested in the same hobby. When one of my English friends saw the collection of my stamps, he was astonished and appreciated my favourite hobby.

No comments:

Post a Comment