Story on A Bad Man Always Finds an Excuse for Doing Wrong

A Bad Man Always Finds an Excuse for Doing Wrong

Short Story on "A Bad Man Always Finds an Excuse for Doing Wrong"

Once there lived a volt One day while prowling for a prey he saw a small lamb drinking water down the stream. As a pretext for killing him he said to him, “You rascal you are making the water meant for me to drink dirty.educationsight.blogspot.com You must be punished for this.” The lamb said, “Sir, the water is coming from you to me, how can make the water meant for your drinking dirty ?“ Then the wolf said, “Last year you called me names” The lamb replied, “Last year, I was not born even, how could I have called you names ?“ The wolf said, “Then he must have been you further.” Saying this he jumped upon the lamb and devoured him as a bad man always finds an excuse for during wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment