Story on Might is Right

Might is Right

Short Story on "Might is Right"

A wolf saw a lamb drinking water down a stream. He wanted to eat the poor lamb and accused. “Why are you making the water coining to me muddy. You must be punished for that. The lamb said, “Sir, the water is coming down from you to me and is not going from me to you as you are up the stream and I am down the stream.”educationsight.blogspot.com The wolf then retorted, “Your sire has defamed me and has been talking ill of me. You must pay with your life for the Utterance of nonsense by him.” The lamb replied. “Sir my sire died the day I was born. How can he defame you now.” The wolf snorted and said,” “Then it were you who had talked ill of me publicly” saying this he pounded the lamb and gobbled him up.”

No comments:

Post a Comment