Story on Pride Hath a Fall

Pride Hath a Fall

Short Story on "Pride Hath a Fall"

One hot season day a stag came to a springiness to get a potable of h2o. As he stood there intake, he saw his likeness in the crystalise liquid. "All!", said he, "how fair my horns are!" But I cannot produce to aspect at my unlovely; gauzy legs. I recognize they were as bonny as my horns.

Conscionable then he heard the quantify of a hunter's horn and the barking of hounds. He fled for his sentence. The legs which he had despised, soon carried him to a innocuous spot. But the horns of which he was so big, were caught in a fanny.educationsight.blogspot.com He proved his somebody to unconstrained himself, but all in vain. The hounds came up to him and moulding him to pieces.

The beauteous horns which he had admired so more established to be the cause of his decease.

No comments:

Post a Comment