Letter : To your cousin requesting him to lend you his camera for a few days

To lend camera for a few days
The Examination Hall,
A.B.C. Road,
Karachi.
May 21, 2014
My Dear Brother,
Many thanks for your kind letter which I received yesterday. I was so pleased to read it that I canno express my feelings in words. I am very happy to write you that I am going to Murree wt’ ‘ry family next week. As you know very well that Murree is very famous for its natural scenery. I wish to take some photographs of my family members on the beautiful hills, I am very sorry to give you a little trouble if you lend me your camera for a few days, I shall be very thankful to you for this oc of kindness. I also want to take some photographs of beautiful, buildings of Karachi city standing in front of them on the way to the railway station.
I fully assure that I shall use your camera most carefully. Please send me as soon as possible. I shall return it just after I come back to Karachi. As a token of my gratitude I shall present you one print each of all the pictures. It will also increase the collection of your album and always remind you of my love. Please convey my compliments to uncle and aunt and all the members of the family.
Your loving brother,
(X.Y.Z.)

No comments:

Post a Comment