Letter : To your friend describing briefly a road accident that you saw

Briefly a road accident saw
The Examination Hall.
A.B.C. Road,
Karachi.
May 24, 2014
My Dear Asgher,
Many thanks for your letter, which I received yesterday. I was so pleased to read its contents that I can not express my feelings in words. I am very sorry to write to you that I saw a road accident the day before yesterday.
I was going to college with my friend, Amir. When we were near the college, we heard the noise of a collision between a bus and a truck. The engine and body of the bus were completely wrecked. The two drivers and six passengers on the bus were killed on the spot. Several of the passengers, including a large number of women and children were seriously injured. Medical aid was rushed from Abdul Saftar Edhi Welfare Centre as soon as the news received. The Superintendent of the police and other officials of the Police Department also visited the scene of the occident. The seriously injured were taken to the Civil Hospital Karachi.
Yours sincerely,
XYZ
(X.Y.Z.)

No comments:

Post a Comment