Letter : To your younger brother describing your joy at his brilliant success at his S.S.C. Final Examination

Describing joy brilliant success at S.S.C. Final Examination
203 Riwas Garden,
lahore.
May 21, 2014
My Dear Ali,
Many thanks for your letter, which I received the day before yesterday, I was so pleased to read its contents that I can not express my feelings in words. I am very glad to write to you that you have cleared your S.S.C. Final Examination. My heartiest congratulations to you on your brilliant success. All your relatives and friends must be proud that you have won this distinction.
I believe, you must be now busy thinking about joining the college and trying to choose a line for you. Whatever line you choose, I am sure, you will always do as well as you hove done in this examination.
With best wishes,
Yours very affectionately,
(X.Y.Z.)

No comments:

Post a Comment