My Last Day in College - English Essay

My Last Day in College

English Essay on "My Last Day in College"

A day of the month of April was my last day in the college. That day we attended our classes for the last time, as the holidays preparatory to the final examination were to begin from the next day. It was a bright sunny day but not very hot as there had been a heavy rain on the previous day. I was happy and sad at the same time. I had worked hard during the previous two years and I was sure of getting high marks in the examination. I hoped to join the K. E. Medical College. The thought that I was now nearer my goal made me happy and excited.

So in this happy mood I went to the class room and sat down on my seat. There, on the desk before me, was a cartoon that my friends and I had carved with a knife. As I looked at the cartoon.educationsight.blogspot.com I remembered the day when we had made this crude etching on the desk, Then the memory of my first day in the college, some two years back, took hold of my mind recollected my excitement and nervousness on that day. Flow had feared the joking and ridicule of senior boys! Then, with a smile, I thought or the time when I was myself a senior boy and I had played many tricks on the first year students.

I had spent many happy months in this college. I had participated in many debates and other functions. I had won many prizes. I had enjoyed my stay in the college. I had made new friends. I had developed great respect and love for some of my teachers. Now I was leaving this college. I felt a touch of grief. My eyes were slightly it wet. I had forgotten that I was sitting in the class room and our professor was delivering his farewell lecture. Suddenly the bell rang and I was roused from my thoughts the professor was saying, “Good bye, my dear boys.” I stood up and walked slowly out of the room. Even the last day in the college had ended.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the share. But this one is little short here is advanced My Last Day at College Essay.

    ReplyDelete