Application : Application to the Ministry of Education to apply for travel Scholarship to another Country

Request for Grant of travel Scholarship on Basis of Academic Qualifications.
To,
The Officer-in-Charge,
Ministry of Education.
Karachi.
June 3, 2014
Sir,
My name is Ali and I have just passed my intermediate examination with flying colors.
I have come to know through newspapers that you are offering travel scholarships. I would like to apply for it. I have a great interest in the field of engineering. I always have had a wins to go abroad for study in the field of engineering. But being a son of a poor clerk, I could not think more about that. Now your advertisement of scholarship has revived m hopes. Because I fulfill all the requirements which are required.
I hope to be successful in my application and will be looking forward to your reply.
Thank you.
Yours sincerely,
XYZ

No comments:

Post a Comment