Application : To Principal of your college requesting him to grant you full freeship from college fees

Requesting to grant full freeship from college fees
To,
The Principal,
Govt. Higher Degree College,
Karachi.
June 15, 2014
Sir,
Most respectfully I beg to state that I am a student of XI of your college. My father is a poor farmer. His monthly income is Rs. 5000/- only and he has six members in the family. He is, therefore, unable to bear the expenses of my education.I have always been an obedient student.
I passed the H.S. Examination last year from your college in the first division. I enjoyed full freeship during the last two years also. I , therefore, request you kindly to grant me full freeship this year as well.Thanking you in anticipation,
Your most obedient student,
XYZ

No comments:

Post a Comment