Letter : To your sister advising her to lend a helping hand to ailing mother in household work

Advising to lend a helping hand to ailing mother in household work
ABC School,
City Road,
July 15, 2014
My Dear,
Received father's letter and was sorry to know that mother is ill. How is she now please write to me per return of post. I am worried about her very much. She is already weak, lean and thin. See that you yourself do the household work and let not mother share in it. I shall come next week to see her when my monthly tests are over.
You are quite grown up now and realize your duty. You can sweep the house, prepare tea and breakfast. Ask Cook to come and cook food. You also help her. Please give medicines and milk etc. in time to mother.
Convey my regards to Mother, Father.
With best wishes and love to you.
Affectionately yours,
XYZ

No comments:

Post a Comment