Letter : To your friend telling him about your daily life

Telling about daily life
Riwas Garden,
Karachi.
July 15, 2014
My Dear,
Thank you very much for your sweet letter. I was really expecting it everyday. My qualifying tests are over and my mind is free from strain. Now I am leading a routine life. I get up at 5 o’clock, go to bathroom, brush my teeth, wash my hands and feet. After that I go for a morning walk with a friend of mine, who lives next door to me. At about 7 a.m., I come back and take tea with a light breakfast. I sit to study for about two hours. At nine I get up to take a bath. Then I take my food, collect my books, put on my clothes and go to school.
I return from school at 4.00 p.m. I take tea and some fruits. After half an hour's rest, I go to school play ground for playing hockey. I come back home before sunset. I devote nearly two hours in doing my home-work and preparing my lessons for the following day as also revise my lessons. I finish this by 9.30. Then I take my dinner with my parents. Sometimes I see T.V. programme. After that I go to bed. On Sundays I wash my clothes and help my mother in one or the other domestic work.
My daily routine keeps me physically fit and mentally peaceful. I would advise you to follow a programme of your daily life to achieve pleasure and peace.
Your dear friend,
XYZ

No comments:

Post a Comment