Application : To your Principal requesting him to change the section of your class

Requesting him to change the section of my class
The Principal,
Govt High School,
July 256, 2014
I am a student of class X C in your school. My cousin reads in X B. I will, therefore, request you to transfer my name to class X B. This will make me easy to study and do the home work with my cousin.
I shall be very grateful to you for this acts of your kindness.
Thanking you for the favour.
Yours obediently,

No comments:

Post a Comment