Letter : To your father requesting him to permit you to go on a college tour

Requesting to permit to go on a college tour
DHA Lines,


lahore.
July 25, 2014
My Dear Father,
I received your letter two days back and read the contents with untold pleasure. I am glad you are all well and miss me on all festivities every now and then.
You will pat me on my back to know that I have secured 72 per cent marks in my first terminal test. My school is closing for a week on account. Father, this time, I don't intend to come home during the holidays. My college tour is scheduled. We shall go under the guardianship of our class teacher and such opportunities are few and far between in life. May I, therefore, request you to permit me to go with my classmates for a change? Arrangements have already been made for our boarding and lodging there.
I hope you will be pleased to permit me to join the tour and send me Rs. 2500/- only.
With lots of love.
Yours affectionately,
XYZ

No comments:

Post a Comment