Letter : To your father apprising him how you got the admission and also about your stay in the hostel

Apprising how got the admission and also about your stay in the hostel.
Examination Hall,
ABC School.
Karachi.
July 25, 2014
My Dear Father,
I understand that you are eagerly waiting for a letter from me. I am happy to inform you that I got admission to the college yesterday. There was no difficulty about the admission. The Principal and two professors interviewed me. They were very kind and understanding. I am admitted to the Science group.
I joined the college hostel yesterday itself. The hostel is a very good one. I have another boy in my room. He is the son of a doctor in Karachi. He is very friendly.
I don't need any more money. Please tell mother that I shall look after myself very well.
Yours affectionately,
XYZ

No comments:

Post a Comment