Letter : To your father stating how you hope to fare in the examination

Stating how you hope to fare in the examination
Examination Hall,
lahore.
Dec 15, 2014
My Dear Father,
Thank you very much for your kind letter. I have always been acting in accordance with your wishes. I have never lost time in any societies or meetings where my presence is not necessary, though most of the boys do so.
For the last three months I have put in a very serious and honest work, and on the basis of which I can confidently say that I hope to get through creditably. This is just for your information that I have gone through all the books and still hope to revise them by the time the examination comes. You need not be worried about myself. I surely hope to pass.
With regards,
Yours affectionately,
XYZ

No comments:

Post a Comment