Letter : To head boy of school congratulating him on his success in elected to office of general secretary

Congratulating on success to elected to office of general secretary
Examination Hall,
Karachi.
Feb 02, 2015
My Dear,
Please accept my congratulations on your elections as the general secretary of the school union. Believe me, your election to this high office is not a mere accident. The students of our school must be a very intelligent electorate. Indeed their choice has fallen on a very well-deserving among them.
You already enjoy a high reputation in our school and you have enough experience of conducting the affairs of the union. I have no doubt in my mind that the interests of the school's students as well as those of the teachers will always be taken note of by you in deciding matters of various kinds.
With best wishes.
Sincerely yours,
XYZ

No comments:

Post a Comment