Letter : To your mother about the test you have just taken

About the test you have just taken
Examination Hall,
City A.B.C,
March 02, 2015
My Dear Mother,
As you know, I was busy in my monthly test. It was over yesterday. I received your letter last week. I could not reply you early because I was preparing for my test in Mathematics. I did well in the test and hope to get full marks in if. I attempted oil the questions. You will be happy to know about the report of my result. Please, pray for my success. I miss everybody at home. I may visit you in the first week of June. Write soon.
With love and respect.
Yours affectionately,
XYZ

5 comments:

  1. You have a mistake !! (Oil) see it plz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please sir /ma'am check some spelling mistake in your letter . (I attempted (~☆oil~☆) the questions)

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks,but take care of your spelling mistakes and i think you can change it by inspecting

    ReplyDelete