Letter : To you Friend condoling him on the death of his mother

Condoling on the death
Examination Hall,
(City) A.B.C)
Karachi.
March 02, 2015
Dear Friend
I have just had your letter. My eyes became dim and heart began to palpitate when I read about the untimely and sudden demise of your mother. This news was so shocking that I lost my wits for some time.
The news about the dramatic and sudden death of your revered mother came like a bombshell to me. This is an irreparable loss. Her death has left a vacuum 1r the family. When I visited you last year. I saw her quite hale and hearty.
This moment of grief s really unbearable. Your family has been robbed of one of the most precious jewels.
But I do opine you should not take this death to heart. It is a stage in the life of man, wherein everyone is helpless because sooner or later everybody has to die.
I send my heartfelt sympathies to the entire family in this hour of sorrow. I pray to Allah, the Almighty to grant eternal peace to the deported soul.
With deep sympathies.
Yours sincerely,
XYZ

No comments:

Post a Comment