Letter : To friend inviting to spend summer vacation with you

Inviting to spend summer vacation
Examination Hall,
(City) A.B.C.
March 02, 2015
My Dear Friend,
I come to know that your school will close in a few days for summer vocation. My school has already been closed today. It will re-open in September, I would like you to come over here to spend the vacation with me.
You know that Lahore is very famous for its beautiful historical buildings. You will have a golden chance to visit these historical buildings. We will have a lot of fun and joy in visiting every place that is worth-seeing in Lahore.
My parents also wish you to spend your holidays here with us. Ahmad is also coming. Surely we shall have a jolly good timer. There are ‘a lot of parks. We will enjoy its sights. We shah also take photographs that will always remind you of your visit to Lahore.
Write me the date and time of your arrival as soon as possible so that I could receive you at the station. Pay my regards to aunt and uncle and love to youngers.
Yours sincerely,
XYZ

No comments:

Post a Comment