Letter : To your father about your safe arrival

About your safe arrival
Examination Hall,
City A.B.C.
April 20, 2015
My Dear Father,
I reached here yesterday evening. I was tired and went to bed. Today, I am fresh and have decided to write you. You will be glad to know that I reached here quite safe and sound yesterday. There was great rush in the train. Almost every comportment was packed to suffocation. I managed to get into one o them, but I could not find any seat over there.
I had to keep standing till the train reached Lalamusa, Then I thanked God and sat down to rest my weary legs. After about two hours, the train reached Rawalpindi. I engaged a coolie to remove my luggage. I hired a tonga when I came out. It took me to the boarding-house in about half an hour.
Pay my regards to everybody at home and pray for my.
Yours affectionately,
XYZ

No comments:

Post a Comment