Letter : To friend thanking for hospitality during your visit to his house

Thanking for his hospitality
Examination Hall,
(City) A.B.C.
June 01, 2015
My Dear Tariq,
You will be very happy to know that I reached home safe and sound? You had a comfortable journey. I miss you very much. I spent very good time with you. I enjoyed your company. You took great care of me during my stay there. I shall never forget the taste of good food you specially cooked for me.
I shall remember forever the happy moments of the trip to historical places of you city, you arranged for me. I am highly thankful to you for your all this kind hospitality. Besides it, please convey my thanks to your all members the family for their kind treatment and love. Write soon.
With best wishes,
Yours Sincere,
XYZ

No comments:

Post a Comment