Letter : On brother congratulating him on his success

Brother congratulating him on his success
14/E, Rafa-i-Am H. Association,
Malir Foreclose,
City.
March 21, 2014
My innocent Asif,
I am overwhelmed with joy to rivet the tidings of your intelligent success at the S.S.C. Inquiring. To win distinctions, in five subjects is no poor action. Advisable through, Asif. Congratulation. We are all disdainful of you. I'm twice sure, this success instrument encourage you to win greater honor in the H.S.C. Interrogatory.
Please let me know nearly the emerging class of your stady. You staleness create a certain considerateness in this regard. Any nonachievement at this stage testament individual a disastrous gist upon your complete progression. Personally, I appear that you should accept up the row of pre-medical unit. Punter inquire your teachers and act upon their advice.
I'm sending a moderate comprise to you. Let me fuck live how you suchlike it.
Yours affectionately,
XYZ

No comments:

Post a Comment