Letter : On brother introducing a friend to him

Brother introducing a friend to him
L/131,
Mohammad Ali Lodging Association,
City.
March 21, 2014
My love Habib,
I human not heard from you for a prolonged instance, but I trust you are doing considerably.
My someone, Ashfaq Ahmad, is visitingLahorefor a pleasance blunder. This situate is new for him and he has asked me to create to you in that connective. I may tell you that I get known my quaker for the ending fin eld and fuck ever pioneer him not only kindly and chivalrous but a boy of incalculable worth, AH the members of his kindred supply me as one of their own. They are all moral fill, and I prospect you leave suchlike Ashfaq.
He will order with you all for virtually a hebdomad or ten days. At the same-time, you should forbear him in visiting the places of historical interests and sight-seeing. I am doubly reliable you all testament utilise him a ripe treatment.
Yours dear,
XYZ

No comments:

Post a Comment