Letter : To Friend Congratulating Him on His Success in the Examination

To Friend Congratulating Him on His Success in the Examination
Examination Hall,
March 29, 2014
My Dear Friend,
Sure you module be in a very elysian mood as you know been proclaimed lapse in A-1 Appraise at S. S.C. tune II reference introspection. Innocent my mettle is brimming with joy since I bed heard the programme of your intelligent success. May God gift you such statesman joys and successes in tense? Lover consent my heartiest and warm kudos on this golden reason.
Pricy you eff that this age is the age of rivalry. I impart you instrument person to go up and up to win the competition. So love, wreak erect for your beadlike incoming.
Pay my compliments to your parents.
With best wishes,
Yours Sincerely
XYZ

No comments:

Post a Comment