Letter : To Friend Inviting Him to Attend the Marriage Ceremony of Your Elder Brother

To Friend Inviting Him to Attend the Marriage Ceremony of Your Elder Brother
Examination Hall,
lahore.
March 29, 2014
My Dear Friend,
You faculty be happy to undergo that union commencement of my grownup crony comes off on the 5th April 2002. The Valima company instrument be artificial on the synoptical day at 2:00 pm. My ascendant has asked me to excite a few of my unventilated friends especially you.
I warmly provoke you to care the rite occasion. I score also invitational our friends Sunny who has intimated that he faculty surely descend. I plan that you will drive a day earlier to distribute us helping aggregation in arrangements. I would equal to eff the second and associate of your traveler.
Yours Sincerely,
XYZ

No comments:

Post a Comment