Application : To the inspector for appointment as Sub-Inspector

To the inspector-General of Police for appointment as Sub-Inspector
To,
The Inspector-General of Police,
Government of Sind,
Karachi.
April 10, 2014
Sir,
I most respectfully beg to apply for appointment as Sub-Inspector of Police. As regards my qualifications I beg to state as below:-
I have passed my B.A. examination in the 2nd division from the University of Karachi. I am an athlete and have been captain of the college cricket team for two years. I was also a member of the first hockey eleven of my college. I am twenty one years of age with a pleasing personality. I come of a respectable family, some members of which have served long in the Police Department. My maternal uncle is an Inspector of Police, while my grand father served for many years as a D.S.P. Some of my cousins are also working in the Police Department.
Copies of testimonials from the Principal of my college arc enclosed herewith. They all bear testimony to my physic al and mental fitness for the job and show that an active outdoor life of executive responsibility would suit mc much. Hoping that my application will receive favorable consideration at your hands.
Your most obedient servant
XYZ

No comments:

Post a Comment