Application : For Issuing Leaving Certificate

Request to issue school leaving certificate.
The Head Master,
Govt. High School……
April 12, 2014
With due respects it is stated that my theologizer is a Government formalised. He has been transferred to Metropolis. We wish to movement there. So it is not accomplishable for me to maintain my studies in your down. I am unhappy to lose this infirmary. Where I met with mercy and considerateness from all my teachers. I am specially thankful to you for paternal tenderness.
I shall feel obligated it your honour give publicize me schoolhouse leaving document.
Thanking you.
Yours obediently
X. Y. Z.

No comments:

Post a Comment