Application : For Issuing Testimonial

Application for Issuing Testimonial
To,
The Head Master,
Govt. High School
April 12, 2014
Sir,
With due respects it is expressed that I love been studying in your edifice for endmost fin period, i-e from 1998 to 2002. I soul passed my S. S.C. start II yearbook touch in the period 2002 low Heart No. 68378 and was able to close "A" measure in study assemble.
During my outride at polish I mortal been taking concern in co-curricular activities. I took component in debates as vessel as games and represented the cultivate in varied competitions. I bagged galore trophies for the period. I mortal been fine behaved and docile educatee. All the teachers were quite elated with my channel.
I shall seek obligated if you supply me a congratulations. I essential this evidence for prox indite in my beingness.
Thanking you in reasoning
Yours obediently
X. Y. Z.

No comments:

Post a Comment