Application : From a man employment answer for the post of a clerk

From a young man in employment in answer to an advertisement for the post of a clerk
The Manager,
The United Trading Co. Ltd.,
M.A. Jinnah Road,
Karachi.
April 10, 2014
Sir,
With reference to your advertisement in to-day’s “DAWN” for the post of a clerk, I want to offer myself as a candidate for the same. Having passed the Matriculation Examination in the first division in 1990, from the Karachi Board, I entered the firm of Mis. All Bux & Sons as a Accounts Clerk.
I am still in the service of this firm. I am now seeking opportunities, which my present employers, with there limited range of business cannot supply. I am at present 23 years of age and of active habits. I enclose a few copies of testimonials. You may also refer to my present employers, who will be willing to supply you information regarding my character and ability.
Should you kindly call inc for an interview, I shall be able to give you further information that you may require.
Yours faithfully,
XYZ

No comments:

Post a Comment