Letter : to bank manager explaining why you have closed account with bank

To your bank manager explaining him why you have closed your account with bank
6, Boulevard Way,
Paradise Housing Society,
Karachi.
April 10, 2014
The Manager,
Manhattan Bank.
Karachi.
Dear Sir,
Re : Closure of my PLS Account No.912
While acknowledging receipt of your letter dated 6.7.94 enclosing there with a demand draft of Rs.62401-beiflg the amount of my balance outstanding at the close of business on 6.7.94, 1 have to advise that the service rendered by your bank is wonderfully excellent and prompt. The treatment cooperation and reverence I received from your staff is exemplary. I have not closed my account for any grievance but the reason for it is that we are shifting to a village in Punjab where we have acquired a farm.
I once again thank you and your staff for the cooperation extended to me.
Yours faithfully,
Abdul Qadeer Khan Soofi

No comments:

Post a Comment