Letter : To a newspaper about telephone disorder and inattention

To a newspaper about telephone disorder and inattention of the Telephone Department
Examination Hall,
ABC.
April 18, 2014
The Editor,
The News
Lahore.
Sir,
I bring to the notice of the government and PTCL authorities the sad situations regarding telephone disorders these days. Hardly a week passes when my own telephone is not out of order. Either some lines get interconnected and we do not get the numbers w dial or the tone of the telephone dies down. When I report to the PTCL offices, the repairman comes late and repairs the line temporarily. When once I asked about the true cause of the telephone disorder, he told me that the main cable outside was defective and it needed immediate replacement.
Other subscribers to the PTCL have other permanent faults with their telephone lines, but they are not attended to properly. I am writing this on their behalf so that the authorities take proper notice of this and make telephone service permanently trouble-free.
Yours truly,
XYZ

2 comments: