English Essay on My Country

My Country

English Essay on "My Country"

Pakistan is my country. I love my dear homeland very much. Pakistan means the land of the Pakistan spiritually pure and clean. It appeared on the map of the world as an independent state on l4thb August, 1947. Quaid-i-Azam Muhammad Ali Jinnah was the founder of Pakistan and he also became the first Governor General of Pakistan.

Pakistan is on Islamic Republic. Pakistan, has four provinces: Sindh, Baluchiston, N.W.F.P. and the Punjab. Islamabad is the capital of Pakistan. Karachi, Lahore, Rawolpindi, Quetta, Peshawar, Hyderabad and Multan are the most important cities of Pakistan. educationsight.blogspot.comKarachi is the biggest city of Pakistan. Pakistan has fertile plains, overflowing rivers and snow capped mountains. It is an agricultural country. Every sort of crops is grown in my country. In my country there ore many historical places like Moen-jo-Daro, Texila, Makhli Hills.

The people of Pakistan are very brave and hard-working. I am proud,of1being a Pakistani. Urdu is the national language of my country. I love Pakistan very much and everywhere I always raise my slogan “Long live Pakistani’

No comments:

Post a Comment