Letter : Expressing concern and enquiring about his health

Expressing your concern and enquiring about his health
IV/lII, Block D,
North Nazimabad,
Karachi.
April 24, 2014
My dear Irfan,
I was simply taken aback when I learnt from Zahid’s letter that you have met with an accident and been hospitalized. He has not given any detail about your accident. I hope it is not of any serious nature. We are all too anxious about you. Please write in detail about the nature of your injury.
However, one is cautious and careful in driving yet accident is an accident. Permit mc to tell you that you are too rash in driving. Time and again, I requested you to be careful but you paid no heed. Life is a precious treasure and one must take care of it. Follow strictly the advices of the doctors and take rest. Be bold and face it cheerfully.
I shall meet you within a week. I do hope that by that time you will come round. Meanwhile I shall be anxiously waiting for your reply.
With best wishes,
Yours most sincerely,
XYZ

No comments:

Post a Comment