Letter : of protest to a neighbour who keeps his radio on even after mid-night

Letter of protest to a neighbour who keeps his radio on even after mid-night
VllI/6, PLCHS,
Karachi.
April 20, 2014
Dear Mr. Shahnawaz,
I am really very sorry to have to write this letter to you. I am sure, however, that you will not misunderstand me. You have always been a kind and considerate neighbour to us.
I am busy preparing myself for the coming annual examination. The high sound of your radio set up to the late hours of night disturbs me. I cannot concentrate on my books. Perhaps, you are not aware of the unusual loudness of your set. I should be greatly obliged if you tone down your set in such a way that you may easily listen to it and at the same time leave me to read in peace.
With kind regards.
Yours faithfully,
XYZ

No comments:

Post a Comment