English Essay on A Morning Walk

A Morning Walk

English Essay on "A Morning Walk"

A morning walk is very useful for health. I get up early in the morning every day. I go out for a walk to Bagh-i-Jinnah. At that time the streets are quiet and empty. Silence prevails everywhere. The birds fly about and chirp in the trees. Bagh-e-Jinnah is not for from my house. I reach there within about half an hour. I see many people there taking exercises.

I meet some of my friends who also come to take exercise. In the garden, I walk on the grass. Then I take some exercise. I enjoy every minute of the morning walk. On the way home I say my morning prayer in a mosque.educationsight.blogspot.com After that I set off for home. At that time, the sun rises and many people go to work. I return home full of endless vigor. A morning walk keeps me fresh and active all the day Ion.

I have some pen-friends in america, England, France, Germany, Saudi Arabia, Egypt, the U.A.E. and lndonesa who are also interested in the same hobby. When one of my English friends saw the collection of my stamps, he was astonished and appreciated my favourite hobby.

No comments:

Post a Comment