Story on Sweep Before Your Own Poor first

Sweep Before Your Own Poor first

Short Story on "Sweep Before Your Own Poor first"

Once there was a rich man who was very generous and used to help any body who was in need. But he always neglected his only son and never gave a single paisa on his demand thinking that the money would spoil him and lead him astray. The son was compelled to get money from the bad characters of his mohalla and they made him a criminal.

One day the boy was caught with his wicked friends and the police officer brought the boy to his father. He asked the boy why did he join the company of the bad characters.educationsight.blogspot.com The boy replied, “Whenever I needed money I asked my father for it but he always refused. So I contacted these boys of my mohalla and they helped me money whenever 1 needed.” The officer said to the merchant, “You are generous and help others but you failed to help your son. Please note that it is always beneficial to sweep before your door first.”

No comments:

Post a Comment