English Essay on My Favourite Book

My Favourite Book

English Essay on "My Favourite Book"

I have read a lot of books but, my favourite book is the Holy Quran. It is the most sacred book of the Muslims. It was revealed to our Holy Prophet Hazrat Muhammad (peace be upon him) by God about 1400 years ago.

The Holy Quran is in Arabic. Its language is easy to understand.educationsight.blogspot.com It contains 30 chapters and 114 sections. It took about 23 years in its revelation. Its first verses were revealed in Hero cave on 27th of the Holy Ramazan.

The Holy Quran is the permanent basis of Islam. It provides detailed guidance to the people, concerning social and economic lows, leading to a sustainable, peaceful and purposeful life at the individual and collective level.

I recite the Holy Quran daily. I also read its translation so that I may understand its teachings. The Quran is the complete code of life. We should act upon its teachings with all our heart so that we may achieve our former greatness back in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment