Letter : To your friend asking the reason for poor performance in studies

Asking the reason for poor performance in studies
C-I 60/9, Malir Colony,
Karachi.
May 12, 2014
Dear Jamil,
I have heard that you are not doing well in your studies. Besides, your health is not good these days. What’s wrong with you?
There might be certain reasons behind your poor performance. You used to be a very good student. Besides, you also used to be very healthy. I have come to know that both your health and grades are falling day by day. I was really shocked to hear all this about you.
I am afraid that you are keeping company with bad boys. Always make good friends. Pay attention to your health and studies. I hope that you will listen to my advice.
Looking forward to hearing from you soon.
Yours,
XYZ

No comments:

Post a Comment