Letter : To your younger brother advising him to pay more attention to his studies

Advising to pay more attention to studies
The Examination Hall,
A.B.C. Road,
Karachi.
May 21, 2014
My Dear Brother,
I received your Progress Report from your headmaster the day before yesterday. I am very sorry to write you that you have failed in three important subjects in your terminal examination. It is a very bad news. It seems that you do not take any interest in your studies. Moreover, you have not been punctual and regular in attending the classes. You never return to school after recess.
This is a very painful thing. Probably you have fallen in bad company which will affect your whole life. Perhaps you do not realize the financial crisis which the family is undergoing these days. Further, school life is the golden period of one’s life when one can build strong foundation for bright career. The time once gone cannot be recalled. So, I advise you to pay more attention to your studies. I also advise you to give up the company of bad boys and extra-activities. I hope that you will act upon my advice and pass your annual examination with flying colors.
Please convey my compliments to all the members of the family and love to Kashan.
With best wishes,
Your loving brother,
(X.Y.Z.)

3 comments:

  1. Awesome very very very useful thanks I think thanks is a little word to tell you that how useful is it

    ReplyDelete