Letter : To your father about your mother’s illness

About your mother’s illness
The Examination Hall,
A.B.C.Road,
Karachi.
May 13, 2014
My Dear Father,
I received your kind letter the day before yesterday. I was so glad to read its contents that I cannot express my feelings in words. You hove asked me about the health of my mother. You will be sorry to know that mother has been suffering from fever for the last four days. She has been under the treatment of our family doctor, Mr. Koshan. He gave her three injections. After taking three doses of the medicine, she improved wonderfully, and passed a peaceful night. Thank God she is recovering quickly because her fever is down now.
You need not to worry at all because we are all looking after her well. I shall keep informing you about her health from time to time. I look after my younger brothers and sisters very well. They are going to school regularly and taking a keen interest in their studies.
With best wishes,
Yours affectionately,
(X.Y.Z.)

3 comments:

  1. Its not exptensive. Please add some more material in this letter. Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is not enough for anybody

    ReplyDelete
  3. 😆😆😆😆😆😆😆

    ReplyDelete